PPF Power Kit
Item Number: TDR-PPFB
Manufacturer: Track Dog Racing
The PPF Power Kit helps the Miata power train and chassis work together for a car that is tighter, more positive, more connected. The PPF Power Kit improves Mazda Miata power train performance by strengthening weak areas and reducing unwanted movement and vibration. The PPF Power Kit controls power train pitch, yaw and roll, creating a more stable platform for power delivery to the rear wheels.
The PPF Power Kit also:
- Improves throttle response
- Improves cornering stability
- Improves "center tread rear tire wear"
- Improves chassis stability over any road surface
- Reduces threshold and intensity of "65 mph shimmy"
- Installs quickly with hand tools
The PPF Power Kit fits all manual transmission Mazda Miatas from 1990-2005. (Will not fit Mazda Miatas fitted with Automatic Transmissions.)
Also consider replacing your differential mounts to eliminate even more power train movement.
Usually ships within 2-3 days.
Events and News
Track Dog Racing FAQ
Supercharger Upgrade Checklist
Roll Bar FAQ
High Performance Radiators